[Netsurf-develop] Latest Build Crashes (2003-12-29 00:45)

The Doctor thedoctor at thedeathzone.free-online.co.uk
Mon Dec 29 21:12:11 GMT 2003

In message <Pine.LNX.4.44.0312291652010.29238-100000 at tarrant.ecs.soton.ac.uk>
          John-Mark Bell <jmb202 at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Dec 2003, The Doctor wrote:
>
> > In message <97c352684c.yahoo at hotpop.com>
> >           Andrew Duffell <andrew at banners.iconbar.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I can load it up onto the iconbar fine, but If I open a browser window then
> > > it disappears completely.
> > > Email me if you need stderr
> > >
> > Just to confirm, I get this also with a lot of sites. w3c.org,
> > theregister.co.uk etc...
> > This is repeatable and I can send a sterr if required.
> > Cheers!
>
> Should be fixed now. Caused by a typo in the makefile.

Eek! It's even worse now.
Netsurf now loads onto the bar but clicking on it to make it display
the initial window wipes it off the bar again.
The last few lines of the sterr are as follows:

content/fetch.c fetch_start 162: fetch 0x29772778, url 'file:/%3CNetSurf$Dir%3E/Docs/en/images/logofull'
riscos/font.c font_open 152: font_find_font 'Homerton.Medium.Oblique\ELatin1' 160
'IDEFS::Drive4.$' is a directory
Fatal: font_find_font failed

The full file is available if you want it.
Cheers!
--
Graham
The Main Control Room - www.thedeathzone.free-online.co.uk