[Netsurf-develop] Latest Alpha: Tables

James Bursa bursa at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Oct 12 20:41:11 BST 2002

On Saturday 12 October 2002 15:22, Andrew Duffell wrote:
> I don't know whether this is a fault with iconbar.com but the "Random Pearl
> of Wisdom" at the top of the page is off the edge of the window.  It
> appears to be part of a fixed width table.

This seems to be because the row of links ('Home', 'Hardware', ...) is part
of the same table, and forces the table to be wide enough for all of them.
The pearl is always on the far right of this table. I guess we need to add a
horizontal scroll bar.

> Update: Whilst writing this email I loaded up Oregano and reduced the
> window to the size of the NetSurf window and it did the same thing.  Is it
> possible to have the NetSurf window resizable yet?

The rendering code isn't written with this in mind, so it would take as long
to re-layout the document as the first time. Otherwise it just needs some
changes to the GUI, so pester Phil ;->.

James