[Netsurf-develop] Hello there.

Phil Mellor phil at mellor123.freeuk.com
Sat Jul 27 22:53:16 BST 2002

In message <1e48405c4b.james at a7000.strcprstskrzkrk.co.uk> you wrote:

> Not much has been going on. I guess people have lost interest or don't
> have enough time.

That would be a shame.  Too many RISC OS projects fizzle out before
they've managed to get going.

I don't have that much time -- I've got a programming job during
the day, and it would be a bit much writing Netsurf all evening as
well, but I think I could still manage to do something towards the
project.

> Can you program? Do you know C? You need a machine which can run a C
> compiler. I use my Linux machine, because it's much faster compiling.

I can program in C++, C, C--, Java, BASIC, inefficient Assembler...
and I've got the Acorn C and Easy C packages running on an A5000.  It's
not the best setup, but I'm waiting for the Omega.

> If you set up a SourceForge account James Shaw can add you to the
> developers.

I'll have a go getting it sorted this evening.

Phil.