netsurf for anonymous browsing

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at netsurf-browser.org
Tue Oct 16 10:46:56 BST 2018

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 01:58:00 +0000, bo0od wrote:
> how much netsurf willing to handle and support to be used for privacy
> protection?

It's not a particular goal of ours.

> i tried it with I2P , and i found it working good with 3.6 installed
> from debian repo.

That's interesting to learn.

> but wonder if the browser leaky by default or not. if so, any willing to
> make to happen for secure,private browsing?

We're certainly not making any particular effort toward privacy management
but would be willing to entertain patches to improve matters.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69