RISC OS Development

Glen Walker glen at xsltpro.co.uk
Mon Jul 9 11:09:17 BST 2018

Hello,

I have been around in the RISC OS world since about 2015 but have just
formally announced to the RISC OS Open community that I will be devoting
my spare time to developing NetSurf on RISC OS...I know this is a little
back-to-front but I'm announcing it here too!

I wrote a long and waffly post on the forum if anyone is interested:

https://www.riscosopen.org/forum/forums/5/topics/11721?page=1#posts-81035

Progress is likely to be slow and I don't know if anyone else out there
is working on RISC OS (if you are please say "hi" so I can work with
you!) but when I have something more to contribute I'll let you all
know...

In the mean-time happy coding everyone!

Glen

--
xsltpro.co.uk
Technical Writing and Programming Solutions for RISC OS or UNIX