KolibriOS Port for Netsurf

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at netsurf-browser.org
Mon May 16 10:25:52 BST 2016

On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 16:19:37 +0100, Michael Drake wrote:
> Daniel, can we get branch commit access for Ashish on the NetSurf git?

Yep.

Ashish:  You need to provide to me (by direct email please) your
legal name, chosen email address, and attached to that mail I need
an SSH *public* key, either RSA of at least 2048bit length, or ECDSA of
at least 256bit length.  Finally I'll need a username you'd prefer
to have on the git server.  I'll default to 'ashmew2' unless you
say otherwise.

If you can provide that, I should be able to set up your user pretty
soon.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69