Javascript date function

Dave Higton dave at davehigton.me.uk
Wed Sep 2 22:27:05 BST 2015

I don't know whether this is relevant at this stage.

I've been putting together a few noddy Javascript examples.  I noticed
tonight that the date function shows the time zone as being +02:00 and
shows the time as being 2 hours later than UTC.  I'm wondering if it
is adding DST to a time that already has DST.  My Iyonix is completely
set up for the UK.  AFAIK it's the settings you'd expect anyone in the
UK to have.

NS #2953.

Dave