netsurf: branch master updated. release/3.1-59-g1a3ee60

Vincent Sanders vince at netsurf-browser.org
Tue May 13 18:53:59 BST 2014

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 06:28:20PM +0100, Chris Young wrote:
> Hi Vince
>
> >     add strptime compatability
>
> str(p|f)time "%s" appears to be a non-standard extension.  Certainly
> it doesn't work here, and I can't see it in any documentation.  It
> might be better to use %c, even though that needs a bit more storage
> space, or just use your compatibility functions for all platforms.

right, ok, its an extension available on most unix systems (where i
tested it) but as it appears not to be portable I will indeed create
and use some helpers.

The main problem is that there is no format specifier for printf() for
time_t so it will get a bit ugly, cannot be helped I guess.

--
Regards Vincent
http://www.kyllikki.org/