Brief review of libdom branch rupindersingh/libdom

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at netsurf-browser.org
Tue Jun 3 11:57:25 BST 2014

Hi Rupinder,

I have had a brief review of your libdom branch.  I'm very impressed with the
majority of the content of your work.  However there are a few small problems.

1. You've not checked whitespace changes overall.  There's a number of files
with trailing whitespace introduced by you, and DOMTSHandler is suffering from
tab vs. space on some of the lines.

2. You have managed to check in a number of .swp files which need clearing out.

3. You have not quite managed to get all the headers installed during 'make
install' meaning NetSurf cannot build against a libdom from your branch.

If you can fix 2 and 3 then the branch would be mergeable providing NetSurf
behaves.  Fixing 1 would be nice too.

You might want to learn about `git rebase -i` so you can clean up your commits
without making extra cleanup commits.

Let me know when you're ready for a new review.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69