Long URLs on RISC OS

Steve Fryatt lists at stevefryatt.org.uk
Sat Feb 1 14:07:46 GMT 2014

On 31 Jan, Vincent Sanders wrote in message
    <20140131184930.GE31163 at kyllikki.org>:

> On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 11:51:34PM +0000, Steve Fryatt wrote:
> > On 30 Jan, Daniel Silverstone wrote in message
> >     <20140130120127.GK26047 at somnambulist.local>:

> > > Yes, [...]
> >
> > Thanks -- I've tidied up after myself now.
>
> I merged your menus branch again, so assuming the merge was correct you
> can remove that too.

I was intending to still work on it a bit more: carefully reading the code
to understand what was going on with the gui_poll() issue turned up a few
things that look completely wrong (in the "probably don't even work" sense),
so I'd intended to fix those in the branch (or document why they were
correct all along) and make sure that I was happy with everything before
merging it all back in.

I don't think there should be issues with the second set of changes you've
merged, though -- and if there are, I'm sure someone will let me know fairly
soon. :-)

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/