Options/Choices refactor

Chris Young chris.young at unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk
Fri May 31 19:27:42 BST 2013

On Tue, 28 May 2013 19:52:13 +0100, Vincent Sanders wrote:

> This means that user options files will now only contain the options
> which differ from the defaults. This will alow us to alter the
> defaults in future and have everyones choices actually update instead
> of being overidden by old saved default values that might not be useful.

Is there any way to modify the defaults outside of nsoption_init?

I have to open a screen before I can set some of the values, but I
can't open the screen until options are initialised (as the parameters
are in there).  So I'd like to set some defaults at a later time which
then get applied, unless of course the user has already set their own
preferences.

Chris