Compile errors in libhubbub tests

Craig Barnes craigbarnes85 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 00:20:16 BST 2013

Hi. When compiling the libhubbub tests from git master using GCC 4.7.2 I get
two warnings, which become errors via -Werror and stop the tests running:

  error: variable `origlen` set but not used [-Werror=unused-but-set-variable]

  error: comparison between `parserutils_error` and `enum hubbub_error`
  [-Werror=enum-compare]

The following (git format-) patch makes the errors go away and the test suite
pass:

https://gist.github.com/craigbarnes/5514898/raw/c2f94d97d26b52b01e5cf45c2ff9a973e2e44a32/0001-Fix-compile-errors-in-tests.patch

Aside: I discovered the errors while working on a hubbub package/binding
for the Lua language, which can be found at:

  https://github.com/craigbarnes/lua-hubbub

...if anyone is interested. It's MIT licensed and should be complete in
a few days.