dom_hubbub_parser_destroy crash

Martin Bazley martin.bazley at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 21 19:28:42 GMT 2013

The following bytes were arranged on 21 Mar 2013 by Daniel Silverstone :

> On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 06:38:25PM +0000, Martin Bazley wrote:
> > That depends entirely on what language it's written in, and how easy it
> > would be to test any changes made.  (As in, do I have to wait for
> > someone to commit something, then send out an email to the mailing list
> > and cross my fingers?)
>
> Written in shell, and you can easily set up your own simple git server and test
> it.
>
> Still up for it?

My shell script experience is negligible, and I have trouble making the
evilness that is git work as a user, let alone as an administrator.
Sorry.

--
  __<^>__   "Did you know that polar bears stay white all year round? ...The
 / _   _ \  white colour makes them less visible to the seals and penguins