Fwd: Installing NetSurf

Asma fan.mrt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 04:22:05 BST 2013

Hi All,

I hope that this is not a waste of the list's time ....

I have successfully installed Enlightenment 17 for my build and I have
chosen Netsurf as the web browser.

However, when trying to install Netsurf under the command of "*make install
[PREFIX=3D/usr]*" the process stops at "*gtk/Makefile.target:25. *** unable
to find library for : BMP libnsbmp. Stop.*" But the *libnsbmp* library has
been installed.

How can I overcome this?

I'm sure that I'm gonna look stupid against what is probably an easy fix.
Would be really grateful if someone can help me out :)

Regards,
Asma