Hiring to implement box-shadow, border-radius, and text-shadow in libcss

Jonathan Hammer jonathan at ethreesoftware.com
Fri Feb 3 03:57:56 GMT 2012

Hi,

My apologies if this is not the proper forum to post this, but we would love to hire someone to implement support for box-shadow, border-radius, and text-shadow in libcss (parsing + computing only, no need to render). The additions to libcss would, of course, be contributed back to the open source project.

Please let me know if you're interested. I thought we'd try this route before attempting to implement it ourselves.

If you're curious, we're using libcss in our fork of the libcss-osx framework (https://github.com/jhammer/libcss-osx) for our app Direct Mail (http://directmailmac.com).

Thanks!
Jonathan Hammer
e3 Software