AROS free amigaos 3 replacement can run netsurf 68k

Bernd Roesch nospamname at gmx.de
Sun Mar 13 15:01:02 GMT 2011

Hello

On 12.03.11, you wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 10:23:55AM +0100, Bernd Roesch wrote:
>
>> To run the OS4 netsurf Version problem is, that reaction is a commercial part, and because there
>> are no important programs written with reaction GUI and MUI support more features, AROS or Morph
>> OS have no native Reaction.On MOS its possible to use the 68k AOS 3.5/3.9 Reaction too.
>
> You are of course welcome to contribute your own front end that uses
> something other than Reaction.  You are not welcome to tell Chris what
> he should be doing with his spare time :)

I only want show to others that it is easy to test and use AOS 3 if the amiga os 3 build that is in
the toolchain work.or maybe change the MOS MUI build, so it work with new netsurf render.

I have no time to do that.

> Incidentally, as a project, we have no problem at all with making use of
> closed-source proprietary toolkits.  We already do this on Windows, OS X
> and BeOS.  It's basically unavoidable for closed-source operating
> systems.

yes, but i guess nobody want invest money, install with lots work a new OS, to see if a build work
ok.Or have everybody here, install Linux, windows, beos, Mac os and all other OS that can run
netsurf, to test ?

> B.

Regards