Core frames progress

Michael Drake tlsa at netsurf-browser.org
Tue Jun 28 15:55:42 BST 2011

In article <20110628144019.GD4244 at digital-scurf.org>,
   Daniel Silverstone <dsilvers at netsurf-browser.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 02:45:39PM +0100, Michael Drake wrote:
> > Can people send me URLs for sites that use frames?

> Any google image search result I guess.

That's not actually a frameset.  It's an iframe.

We fetch and "display" the iframe correctly, the problem is actually a
layout bug.

The iframe has 100% height and it is in a table with 100% height.  The
extra height in tables does not get distributed over the rows but left at
the bottom of the table, which is why the iframe and the cell/row it's in
have 0px height.

--

Michael Drake (tlsa)                  http://www.netsurf-browser.org/