Core frames progress

Michael Drake tlsa at netsurf-browser.org
Tue Jun 28 14:45:39 BST 2011

Moved from browser window to appropriate content handler:

  + box overflow scrollbars
  + core form select widget

These now don't need current_redraw_browser and work fine in iframes.

Still managed by browser windows:

  + text selection contexts
  + text search contexts

These still use current_redraw_browser and don't work in iframes yet.

The html_redraw code also uses current_redraw_browser to determine if
we're printing (so it can decide whether to render selections, etc).

Next I'll alter the redraw functions, so that they are passed redraw
contexts.  Then after the selection and search contexts are sorted out, we
can remove current_redraw_browser completely.

Then Iframe scrollbars, then frames.

Can people send me URLs for sites that use frames?

--

Michael Drake (tlsa)                  http://www.netsurf-browser.org/