Core frames progress

Chris Young chris.young at unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk
Sat Jun 18 19:25:39 BST 2011

Hi Michael

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 21:33:32 +0100, Michael Drake wrote:

> If anyone sees any issues not listed above let me know.

There's something screwed up with bw->focus.

Pressing a random key on a web page (no text input box selected) is
crashing NetSurf if the key is passed down to
browser_window_key_press.

bw->focus is NULL at this point which is causing the problem. As there
are keypresses in that function for Select All, I think bw->focus
isn't getting set somewhere and should never be NULL.

Chris