NetSurf 2.7

Michael Drake tlsa at netsurf-browser.org
Thu Jan 20 15:16:47 GMT 2011

NetSurf 2.7 is pencilled in for release a bit before 16th April 2011, when
we intend to demonstrate it at an annual RISC OS show.

The release wiki page is here:

   http://wiki.netsurf-browser.org/NetSurf_2.7

Please add anything which needs to be fixed before 2.7 can be released.

We need to decide which front ends are going to have official releases,
and which will be marked as 'technology previews'.

I am going to update the screenshots page in time for the release, to
present screenshots of all front ends properly.  There will be three
screenshots per front end, and all will have proper thumbnails.  The wiki
page details the screenshot requirements.

Best regards,

--

Michael Drake (tlsa)                  http://www.netsurf-browser.org/