Atari Screenshots / BBC

m0n0 ole at monochrom.net
Sun Feb 27 20:49:53 GMT 2011

 Am Sonntag, den 27.02.2011, 21:06 +0100 schrieb "Chris Young"
 <chris at unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk>:

> That makes my cyan squares on Wikipedia even more interesting.  I
> take
> it you're using the latest trunk versions of everything?

 Yes... but I made the screenshot with 16 bit color depth, maybe that is
 of any importance? On the other side, I think the Atari plotter code is
 very different to the one that the amiga uses, so you can't just think
 the result should be the same. As far as I remember there was one change
 of the Color format within libcss...