Screenshots page / BBC

m0n0 ole at monochrom.net
Sat Feb 26 22:41:41 GMT 2011

Hello,

BBC page has rendering errors with Atari - at least after scrolling down
and scrolling up again - I tried with older framebuffer frontend ( I don't
know the exact version, but sources are dated around 2.6 release) and
there the same error happens... scroll down - scroll up again - and then
it seems like the transparency isn't working as expected for the region
that needs redraw... like it misses to redraw something that must be
drawn... this does not happen with the trunk framebuffer that I also tried
with linux...

I attached screenshots of this problem happening within the framebuffer
version I once compiled for the atari - does somebody remember that this
was fixed?  As you can see on the screenshot, the header background isn't
drawn (or maybe it is fully transparent...)- but the bbc image is redrawn
proberly...

Maybe someone remembers? I would like to reproduce this with the linux
framebuffer version - but I already installed the trunk libcss etc. - so I
can't compile an old linux framebuffer version anymore ( at least, not
without hassle ;) )

Greets,