Screenshots page

Michael Drake tlsa at netsurf-browser.org
Sat Feb 26 17:10:25 GMT 2011

I've finally got round to updating the screenshots page.

    http://www.netsurf-browser.org/about/screenshots/

Now it's three screenshots per front end.  Use the same URLs as the
existing screenshots.

The size of your screenshots doesn't matter really matter, as long as all
three are the same size, but 4:3 aspect ratio would be good.  For what
it's worth, the existing ones are 1024x768.

Sven: I used the screenshots you provided before, but if you could give me
new ones I'll use them since I think the toolbar icons have changed.

Best regards,

Michael

--

Michael Drake (tlsa)                  http://www.netsurf-browser.org/