Porting Netsurf on Montavista 4 embedded linux

Chris Young chris.young at unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 19:10:36 GMT 2011

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 18:48:29 +0000, John-Mark Bell wrote:

> > IMO we should revamp the top-level makefile to handle it all.
> > It currently only supports gtk, riscos and beos as targets, but it
> > shouldn't be too hard to add others (and clean too !).
>
> The problem with this is that it's hardly ever used

Personally I don't use it because I don't want to check out the
entire SVN trunk.  I'd rather check out each module individually and
avoid wasting time downloading (sometimes large) updates for things
that are of no use to me.

I keep an eye on the SVN list anyway, so I know when I need to
manually update libcss etc.

Chris