NetSurf 2.8

Michael Drake tlsa at netsurf-browser.org
Mon Aug 29 15:57:33 BST 2011

We're planning a NetSurf 2.8 release.  Here's the current change log:

    http://www.netsurf-browser.org/temp/ChangeLog

Let me know if there's anything wrong/missing.

The release is mainly a bugfix release.  It addresses the following issues
with NetSurf 2.7:

  - RISC OS release shipped with welcome page with broken search
  - Cocoa release required Xcode to be installed for various MIME mappings
  - Framebuffer release failed to load when path to cookies file was unset
  - Libraries didn't build without warnings with GCC 4.6

--

Michael Drake (tlsa)                  http://www.netsurf-browser.org/