NetSurf Society AGM 2011 -- Agenda

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at netsurf-browser.org
Tue Apr 12 11:41:34 BST 2011

Hello,

The membership list for the society stands as per my previous email.  I have
received no resignations nor applications.

I received nominations and seconds for the current committee, as such the
following is the agenda for the AGM, scheduled for 13:00 UTC (14:00 UK, 15:00
CEST) on Saturday 16th April 2011.

Agenda:

1. Welcome
2. Secretary's Report
2. Treasurer's Report
3. Chairman's Report
4. Committee Election
5. Project steering
6. A.O.B
7. Closing

The only nominations I have received for the committee is that of the
incumbents, thus the committee being voted upon is:

Chairman: Michael Drake
Secretary: Daniel Silverstone
Treasurer: John-Mark Bell

If you are unable to attend and wish to register a vote for or against those
nominations then please email me before the meeting starts.

The Project steering item is to review goals for NetSurf 3.0 and our current
situation regarding those goals.

Regards,

Daniel.
NetSurf Society Secretary

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69