Fw: Midlands User Group Show 2011

Steve Fryatt lists at stevefryatt.org.uk
Tue Apr 5 22:56:47 BST 2011

I received the following last week, and have just found it again at the
bottom of my inbox.

Any thoughts, before I get reminded that I haven't replied?  FWIW, it looks
as if that weekend is currently clear in my diary, so I might be attending
in some capacity anyway (which probably counts as a "maybe" below).