url.c patch

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at netsurf-browser.org
Thu Nov 11 11:51:59 GMT 2010

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 11:48:32AM +0000, Richard Kenyon wrote:

Hi,

> Hi, I've written the following patch for NetSurf.

Thanks for your contribution to NetSurf.

> This should replace 'bool url_host_is_ip_address(const char *host)'
> in 'utils/url.c'
> The new function is called 'url_host_is_ip4_address'
> to reflect that we're only dealing with ipv4 addresses.

Your replacement looks good.  I am happy to merge your change (and rename the
function usage throughout the codebase) if noone has any complaints.

Regards,

Daniel.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69