Internal font doesn't work since about revision 8000

Bernd Roesch nospamname at gmx.de
Wed Mar 31 13:21:40 BST 2010

Hello

On 31.03.10, you wrote:

I have written a mail on 1. Sept about this.

http://vlists.pepperfish.net/pipermail/netsurf-dev-netsurf-browser.org/2009-September/001581.html

As far i find out the

glyph1(nsfb_t *nsfb,
       nsfb_bbox_t *loc,
       const uint8_t *pixel,
       int pitch,
       nsfb_colour_t c)

func seem wrong on new plotter interface.

text is draw with that func when switch off antialiasing or use internal
Fonts.

> Hi,
>
> At the risk of stating the obvious, I think Rob is asking you to specify
> the revision numbers / libs / lib sources / etc that are involved in /
> linked to when you make;
>
> there could be additional data that would assist people to assist you,
> although my feeling is that would be a start :-)
>
> Best regards
>
> Mark
>
> http://www.halloit.com
>
> Key ID 046B65CF
>

> Artur wrote:
>> "What I do: Download newest sources, Make"
>>
>> "Make" means use command  "make" to compile.

Regards