Vintage Computer Fair/Festival

Chris Young chris.young at unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 16:44:38 GMT 2010

Hi all

I have been provisionally offered a table at the VCF in Bletchley Park
this June.  It is a two-day event over a weekend (19th/20th if memory
serves), and I intend to use the table - if I go ahead - to show
NetSurf on AmigaOS 4.1.

I think this event will be good promotion for the NetSurf project if
it can be shown running on sufficiently updated "vintage" computers
alongside the "non-vintage" GTK.

I can't do it on my own (I can show the OS4 version on my own, but the
table'll be a bit empty and besides which I'd quite like to look
around without leavng the table unmanned), so I was wondering if there
was any wider interest in putting together a proper NetSurf table on
one or both days?

Regards
Chris