GSOC 2010

Rob Kendrick rjek at netsurf-browser.org
Mon Mar 1 00:22:26 GMT 2010

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 04:21:32 +0530
Dharamveer Singh Chouhan <dharamveer.chouhan.cer08 at itbhu.ac.in> wrote:

> I would like to work for netsurf in the upcoming summers. I have been
> using Netsurf from some time. I really appreciate all the super
> efforts put in by the developers.
> Hats off to them. But as our browser is still young and many more
> features can be added.
> I would like to tell everyone that, i am good in C and possess good
> sharp skill and command over language.
> I am also good in actionscripts and PHP.
> Regards and awaiting a positive hear from the community

Thank you for your interest!  It's worth pointing out that we have not
yet been accepted into this year's GSoC.  However, if you wish to put
forward your candidacy should we be accepted, the best way to earn
brownie points is to submit patches for issues you yourself have
found.  This will give us a good idea of your skills and ability to
work within a version-controlled project such as ours.

B.