hlcache_handle_get return 0 in html_finish_conversion ( was hlcache_handle_get_content assert is need ?)

Bernd Roesch nospamname at gmx.de
Thu Jul 1 12:05:43 BST 2010

Hello

On 01.07.10, you wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 11:14:26 +0200
> Bernd Roesch <nospamname at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> normaly on amiga OS you can redirect a shell output with netsurf -v >
>> ram:log to a file.
>>
>> but this seem not work on ixemul program, so can only save the
>> content of a shell window in a file. but the shell window only show
>> last 698 lines, so the beginning of netsurf is not in log.
>
> File a bug against ixemul, or read its manual.  I would find it
> astonishing if a UNIX emulation library did not allow redirection of
> stdout.

I look into netsurf that do really printf output but i see that stdout is set to stderr in
netsurf.stderr i dont know how this can redirect.it point always to a window.

i remove that line and it write to log file, but some output is still on shell.so its maybe
incomplete.

I think the __SVR4 i need set on makefile.config, but i do not know, what else happen.

#if !((defined(__SVR4) && defined(__sun)) || defined(__NetBSD__) || \
    defined(__OpenBSD__) || defined(_WIN32))
    //stdout = stderr;
#endif

the unix ls command work.

ls > ram:log

so i dont think a problem in ixemul

I use netsurf in a amiga shell, so amiga directory syntax can use.(can type netsurf instead of
./netsurf start)

I can also start from the amiga shell the Unix shell sh.it work in same window, but then Unix
filename syntax must use.

here i can too redirect the Unix ls command.

but netsurf do always output in shell window.

>> maybe there is a way in netsurf to save the logfile into a file ?
>
> It does save the log to a file.  stdout.
>
> B.
Regards