GSoC 2010 - Potential mentors

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at netsurf-browser.org
Mon Feb 1 10:07:09 GMT 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 02:20:42PM +0000, Michael Drake wrote:
> In order to decide if we're going to apply to be a mentoring organisation
> this year, we need to know our mentor availability.
> Could anyone willing to mentor students this year please reply?

I am prepared to assist in the weeding of applications; and if needed to mentor
a student.  Hopefully this year I'll be much less manic at work than last year.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69