configuring Netsurf-framebuffer

Moutusi De moutusi at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Sep 17 15:41:20 BST 2009

Hi All,

I have compiled Netsurf {"netsurf-r9577.tar.gz"}
I have built it with Frame buffer option.
{Just to give a background: we are working on an embedded hand held
device, with internet connectivity}

I couldn't find any option to configure the proxy or port on this
version of Netsurf {From my company to access external website, I need
to configure proxy settings}.
Hence when I run/open Netsurf, I get the following error message.

"Sorry Netsurf was unable to display this page.
Failed Connect to www.netsurf-browser.org:80: Resource temporarily
unavailable"
Could anyone please let me know how to resolve this ?

Just to add. When I tried to connect to our company intranet, it was
working fine.

Thanks,
Moutusi.