Review: Paul Blokus -- select/scroll

John-Mark Bell jmb at netsurf-browser.org
Sun Nov 1 20:31:32 GMT 2009

On Sun, 2009-11-01 at 18:08 +0200, Bernd Roesch wrote:

> > If you want things done quicker, then please contribute yourself.
>
> but i dont know if i can do it quicker, if there are plans to do that,
> because there was 6 month before lots activity on framebuffer and then
> since 3 months near no activity.

I'm not aware of any plans. As I have already explained, the amount of
development any part of NetSurf gets depends heavily upon the amount of
spare time people have. It should be clear that, if something hasn't
been touched for 3 months, it's likely that noone has spare time to
spend working on it.

> i dont know if it can happen that in some weeks somebody have free time and
> like to finish framebuffer Port or interest of frambuffer Port is extrem
> low because its not need.

I'm not in the business of predicting the future. I still strongly
believe, however, that the framebuffer frontend is not suitable for
platforms with a desktop environment.

J.