Review: Paul Blokus -- select/scroll

Bernd Roesch nospamname at gmx.de
Sun Nov 1 16:08:42 GMT 2009

Hello

On 01.11.09, you wrote:

> On Sun, 2009-11-01 at 12:51 +0200, Bernd Roesch wrote:
>
>> But i see on SDL is since months nothing enhance in that way.
>
> I look forward to your patches. Continually complaining about a lack of
> functionality is a sure way to reduce the likelihood of anyone actually
> wanting to work on it. Almost the entire NetSurf development team have
> day jobs, and NetSurf is a spare time activity. Therefore, complaining
> about things is utterly pointless; people will do what they want, when
> they want, assuming they have time to do so. If you want things done
> quicker, then please contribute yourself.

but i dont know if i can do it quicker, if there are plans to do that,
because there was 6 month before lots activity on framebuffer and then
since 3 months near no activity.

i dont know if it can happen that in some weeks somebody have free time and
like to finish framebuffer Port or interest of frambuffer Port is extrem
low because its not need.

I know only when i must do that, it cost me lots time and maybe i cant
finish it.so its sure if somebody else want do it, he can do it lots
faster.

> J.

Regards