Regarding page reader section of netsurf

abvishal balaji at iitk.ac.in
Sat Mar 28 17:08:47 GMT 2009

Hi ,
          I am a third year student from IIT Kanpur . I am good at C/C++
and Java .I am trying to apply for GSOC for the first time . I want to
work on the page reader section enlisted under netsurf .  I am not much
familiar with the netsurf of espeak .But this was the section I found
interesting . I dont have any prior knowledge .Still  I want to apply
and so , what should I do and whom should I talk to specifically , ,for
this project .

regards,
Vishal
3rd year CSE