NetSurf Project Society formed

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at netsurf-browser.org
Mon Jan 19 21:44:46 GMT 2009

Hello,

This is formal notice that the NetSurf Project Society has been formed
with the constitution set on:
http://wiki.netsurf-browser.org/society-constitution

The committee is currently:

Chair: Michael Drake (tlsa)
Treasurer: John-Mark Bell (jmb)
Secretary: Daniel Silverstone (kinnison)

The first AGM is set for Saturday 25th April 2009 and will be held at
14:00 UK Local Time (unless situations change).

The AGM will occur physically at the Wakefield Show, although voting by
IRC will be acceptable as expected.

I will send a call for nominations and motions and a formal call for the
AGM itself two weeks before it is to occur (as per 12).

You should message me on IRC, ask me in person, or send me an email to
register your membership of the society (as per 2, 3, 5 and 6).

Regards,

Daniel.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895