NetSurf 1.2 security flaws (was: Hi)

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at netsurf-browser.org
Fri Jan 16 09:44:37 GMT 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-16 at 01:27 +0000, John-Mark Bell wrote:
> This strikes me as something that would benefit from multiple pairs of
> eyes. Perhaps it would be sensible to arrange a time to conduct such an
> audit?

I am prepared to host such an effort. I can house two guests (three if
two are prepared to share the sofabed, although I only have four
dining-room chairs) and we could have an audit/hack weekend or similar.

If people were interested in that, they'd need to get to M19 3GE
(Levenshulme station by train, or Stockport or Picadilly stations at a
push) and we'd need to decide on a time.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895