Port to OS9?

James Hill jayman30usa2 at me.com
Sat Apr 25 17:17:47 BST 2009

Hi,

I'm a long time Macintosh developer and am involved in the Classic
Mac online scene. I just found about about Netsurf and was wondering
if it would be possible to port it to the old Macintosh OS9
environment and bring a modern, web standards compliant browser to
people using classic macs.

I need to know if it would be possible to compile Netsurf under the
older dev tools available for OS9 and where to start.  I have
CodeWarrior 7 and the old Macintosh Developers Workshop.

Thanks,

Jay