SE Show costs

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at netsurf-browser.org
Mon Oct 20 12:15:08 BST 2008

On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 11:52 +0100, John-Mark Bell wrote:
> Morning,
> Here's a breakdown of the cost of the SE Show:
> Stand   : (50.00)
> Takings :  10.00
>            -------
> Total   : (40.00)

Wow! I hadn't realised it was so expensive for the stand.

> In terms of travel, it was a 100 mile round trip for me. Quite what that
> equates to in real money, I'm not sure.

Assuming you drive anything like me, that's two gallons of diesel which
is approx 10 UKP.

As such, remind me of account details and I'll xfer 50 UKP to you.

Regards,

Daniel.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895