Porting to Syllable

John-Mark Bell jmb at netsurf-browser.org
Fri Oct 10 15:16:38 BST 2008

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 demetrioussharpe at netscape.net wrote:

> We may be able to use the same directory in Syllable.? Though, I'd
> rather a custom solution, sometimes it's better to follow the crowd in
> situations like this.

Well, as Rob's already said, you can modify the place where lemon looks
for lempar.c in its source code. Simply change that to something
appropriate for your platform. Alternatively, build a vanilla version of
lemon and put lempar.c in the same directory as the source for the parser
(in the case of NetSurf that means copying lempar.c into css/)

J.