Porting to Syllable

demetrioussharpe at netscape.net demetrioussharpe at netscape.net
Mon Oct 6 22:52:04 BST 2008

Hello all, I'm Dee Sharpe & I'm working on a port of Netsurf for Syllable (www.syllable.org).? I've been going off of the BeOS/Haiku port, since that OS is similar to ours.? However, there's one thing that I can't seem to grasp.? Since Netsurf uses the Lemon parse generator & Lemon is maintained by the MySQL project, how were yall successfully able to pull it out & use it on your platform?? We do not have a Lemon port & since Netsurf requires it, I am trying to do a build of it.? All help would be apprieciated!

Dee Sharpe