Reg GSoC 08 - Page Reader

vinodh vinodh_3 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 13:09:46 GMT 2008

Hi ,

      As i am interested to work on the project , I would like to know some information about the Page Reader Service to be built for the netsurf browser . Should it be making use of the  eSpeak  synthesiser or should the synthesizer be built from scratch  ?

     One more  general  help  - I am a newbie regarding  IRCs.  i am trying to use xChat client to connect to freenode network .. But it is taking long time to connect to the network .. it keeps giving the message -  Connecting to chat.freenode.net (154.35.200.44) port 6667... - for a long time & the dialog box for selecting the channel #netsurf does not seem to appear at all. Thats why i had to mail . It would be of great help if some directions are provided in resolving the same , so that i can discuss directly .

 Regards,
 Vinodh.M.V.