Request to advertise Net-Surf on RoC (fwd)

John-Mark Bell jmb at netsurf-browser.org
Fri Jun 13 09:25:53 BST 2008

FYI. I've not replied.

J.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 09:12:21 +0100 (BST)
From: mhh at shrewsbury.org.uk
To: jmb at netsurf-browser.org
Subject: Request to advertise Net-Surf on RoC

John,

I'd like to place an advert for netsurf on

http://www.riscoscode.com

I was charging =A310 but someone has pointed out to me that there are many =
worthwhile projects that are not about making
money and it would be unreasonable to expect them to pay to advertise.

So, would you like a FREE advert on the site ?

What I'm after is a png measuring about 152 wide by 266 high.
The height is less important than the width.

I just grabbed the latest version of netsurf, so that's certainly worth =A3=
10! :-)

Regards,

Martin Hansen