regexec

Rob Kendrick rjek at netsurf-browser.org
Thu Jul 31 00:01:25 BST 2008

On 30 Jul 2008 23:44:20 +0100
"Chris Young" <chris.young at unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk> wrote:

> I now have lots of work to do writing native code, currently it opens
> a window, fetches a page and sets the window's title - and then sits
> in an endless loop doing nothing, as that's as far as I got.

If you want a Subversion account to check your current work in, please
ask.  Checking in often and early is worthwhile; especially given we've
made quite large changes to the Make system recently.

> btw, file: URLs seem to be adding a slash to the beginning of the
> path, no matter how I specify them.  This is very annoying, as a slash
> at the start of a path indicates the parent of the current directory.

Ah, that may be a bad assumption on my part.  All the /sensible/ OSes
treat multiple contiguous slashes as a single one. :)  You'll want to
examine the content of content/fetchers/fetch_data.c

B.