NetSurf question

Rob Kendrick rjek at netsurf-browser.org
Sat Jan 5 08:22:44 GMT 2008

On Fri, 2008-01-04 at 19:32 +0000, Daniel Taylor wrote:
> Nope, I'm running pdaXrom r198 on a SL-C3100. It uses GCC 3.4.6 and glibc 2.2.5. Is the age of this lib an issue?

Could be.  It might be worth talking to the developers to see if they
can think of any reason regexec() might be calling fnmatch().  There
may be a bizarre bug in NetSurf that causes some strange stack corruption,
but it'd have to be pretty damned bizarre - and valgrind would likely
have picked it up on x86 machines regardless of crashing or not, I
suspect :-/

B.