Wakefield Show 2008

Michael Drake tlsa at netsurf-browser.org
Thu Jan 3 12:18:09 GMT 2008

In article <1199358547.6509.20.camel at trite>,
   Rob Kendrick <rjek at netsurf-browser.org> wrote:

> 	1) Are we going?

Yep.

> 	2) Which of us are going?  (Myself and Daniel are up for it.)

I'm going.

> 	3) What electrical items are we going to take?

I'm taking laptop + charger.

> 	4) Are we going to have a release of NetSurf 2.0 by the show?

I think it's maybe a bit unlikely. I'd like NetSurf 2.0 to use Hubbub and
I'd like that to get lots of testing before use in a stable build. Of
course, I'm not too sure how complete Hubbub is.

> 	5) Are we going to be selling CD-Rs of the latest release?

I wouldn't bother if it's just a minor release. But I would if there's a
new major one.

> Input and questions from you lot are welcome - I'm sure there's
> something I will have missed!

WRT stand position, it would be good to be against a wall where we can put
the banner.

Michael

--

Michael Drake (tlsa)                  http://www.netsurf-browser.org/