Wakefield 2007

Michael Drake mike at smoothartist.com
Fri Mar 9 21:08:27 GMT 2007

Hello,

The Wakefield show has been set for Saturday 19 May at a new venue.
http://www.wakefieldshow.org.uk/

Richard got sent some bumf by the show organisers, so we can book a
stand.

Who'll be able to get to the show this year? I will almost certainly
be going.

The posters used at previous shows have the old URL, so new posters
are needed. We'll need some computers and maybe an internet connection
too. Anything else?

At some show it was said that we were aiming to release 1.0 in six
months. That time expires at the end of April. I think Wakefield would
be a good date to aim for, if we can do it.

Best regards,

Michael

--
  Michael Drake (tlsa)