NetSurf question

Rob Kendrick rjek at netsurf-browser.org
Thu Dec 27 01:20:29 GMT 2007

On Wed, 2007-12-26 at 10:52 +0000, Daniel Taylor wrote:
> I got a log and have attached it. I get the same result (more or less) running the executable as I do the netsurf script.

OK.  Can you try launching the NetSurf launcher script with a file://
URL?  It appears to die after trying to do HTTP with libcurl.  If that
also crashes, is it possible for you to run it under a debugger, such as
GDB, and find out where the crash is?

Is it possible for you to join the NetSurf developers' mailing list?
More eyes on this may reveal more clues.

(To people on the list, the log looked perfectly normal, and the last
line was:
desktop/browser.c browser_window_go_post 278: bw 0x21d488, url
http://netsurf-browser.org/)

B.